Breakaway Concrete takes your privacy seriously
Breakaway Concrete conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles, and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- Personal Information is collected by Breakaway Concrete to provide products and services to its customers.
- Information is collected to make the use of our service easier.
Personal information will be used exclusively for:
- The purpose for which it was collected, or for a directly related purpose.
- The improvement of our services to you.
- Purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under the law.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- The person concerned has consented to the disclosure.
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
Personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Breakaway Concrete personnel only.
To correct your records, please contact us and we’ll update your details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Australian Federal Government’s privacy website.
Concrete cutting and other services – can we help?
Want expert advice on concrete specialty services? Call us on +61(3) 9703 1488 or contact us today.